Saturday, July 18, 2009

Finally made a couple of things for myself!

I was inspired by Aimee's post on her blog sewsensible last week! She posted a top (her post is here) that she had made for herself and I thought I should really make something for myself! She doesn't have a pattern for it, but I am hoping she releases one soon! (I already have some fabric picked out to make it too!)
I found a pattern somewhere else that I thought was cute and got busy! It reminded me of when I was in college and I would stay up half the night to make something so I could wear it the next day! This really didn't take long to sew up I just had other distractions that night!
I am stalking Aimee's blog to hopefully see one day that she is ready to release that pattern! :)
Here are pics of the tops I made: (disclaimer that my 11 yr old took these photos with my phone so the quality is not superb )

No comments: