Sunday, November 16, 2008

I haven't been posting much latey.........

but I have been busy sewing!

My youngest daughter's birthday party was last weekend and we had her party here at home. We could not have asked for more perfect weather for her backyard carnival birthday party!!

I didn't get pictures of them but I made the party favor bags out of some cute fun fabric I found at wal-mart. And then I decided that I was not going to pay $20 for a plastic pennant flag thing to string up outside along the path to the backyard so I made one of those too! I made one for under $5! I will have to pull them out and take pics later they all turned out so cute!
I embellished an outfit for my daughter as part of her birthday present. She had kind of helped pick out the fabrics that I would use, Farmer's Market by Sandi Henderson. I absolutely love these fabrics, they are so bright and vivid!!

I will post some more tomorrow on the other things that I have been busy making!
Thanks for visiting!!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Hello! I saw a post created by you on 2P's Leisure board and I love what you're creating...so I thought I'd check out your blog.

I couldn't just leave without commenting, so I kept reading until I came across a post I love.

Your dd outfit is so adorable! And I love how you cut and frayed the leg of the jeans before assembling it back together. What a wonderful idea for a child who's legs grow faster than any other part of their body. {my dgd is gonna be one of them, LOL!}

Enjoy that embroidery machine!