Wednesday, November 5, 2008

In Loving Memory...

My Grandmother passed away on Sunday, October 26th. She was 91 years old! She lived at home until last December. I was lucky enough to spend a couple of days visiting with her the week before she died. My Grandmother and Grandad raised my brother and I, so she was more like my mother than Grandmother. She was an excellent seamstress and who I learned a lot of my sewing skills from. I know she had me rip out many stitches!!! I am so very sad to have lost her but know that she is no longer in pain and now gets to see the Lord!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

SewSensible said...

I am so sorry to hear of your great loss! May God hold you up during this time and may His joy pour into you knowing where she is and Who she is with!!

you are in my prayers and how awesome you are continuing her sewing talent!