Thursday, November 20, 2008

KEY FOBS and CARD CASES GALORE!!!

I have been bad about updating lately, it's just been so crazy!

There are way too many projects I would like to do and not enough time or energy!!! :) (I just need longer days!!)

Here are some key fobs that I have made recently and some of the card cases I did for an order.
Both of these items make GREAT gifts! A friend just bought a few of the key fobs that she is going to tie on the top of presents. I love using mine! It really helps if I have my hands full, I have that on my wrist already and can easily unlock my car without having to dig in my purse!

The card cases have MULTIPLE uses!! You can use them for your business cards, carry your credit cards/ID, or give that special someone a gift card in a cute "envelope" they can re-use!!! My daughters use one in their lunch boxes to hold their ice cream money so it doesn't scatter all over the place.

This is just a small sampling of the ones I did for this order and have some available in my etsy shop!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you make some really, really cute things, I especially like the camera straps. And you have really great fabrics! I am bookmarking your blog...

jrene said...

Thank you Carole! I ahve so much fun picking out pretty new fabrics!! I have quite the stash of fabric!! :)